Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baja Cruise

During the first week of March Chad and I had the opportunity to go on a 4-day cruise to Catalina Island and Baja, Mexico. We left the kids with my sister Robin for 5 days, and enjoyed some fun in the sun. We went with two other couples from Chad's work, Lahn and Kristy Simmons and Chad and Rauni McDonald.
This is a view of Catalina Island as we approached it.


We rode Segues around the island. It was a first for us, and we had a blast.








Here is the group that braved the Segues: Rauni, Chad M., Chad H., and Becky.







This is a golf course that we rode past.







Our next stop was in Ensenada, Mexico, where we rode dune buggies. It was quite an experience, and no, I didn't get to drive. Chad offered, but I knew how bored he would be if I drove. So, I just held on for my life!

















The seats were a little bit wet!

After we rode the buggies we checked out the rest of Ensenada. We ate some authentic tacos and did some shopping.
This guy was on the street making pictures with spray paint and fire.




We had a great time exploring Catalina and Ensenada. It was nice to have a "grown-up" trip and remember what adults do for fun!

1 comment:

About Us said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a blast! I love the butt shot. Ha ha ha. You guys always know how to have a good time. Love you!