Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Andrew's Antics

It sure is different having a boy around the house! Andrew is full of energy, and sometimes full of mischief too! A couple of months ago we were at RC Willey shopping for a new "big-boy bed" for him, when Andrew ran through the store and crashed into the corner of a dining room table. There was a lot of blood, but luckily he didn't have to have stitches. Here he is showing off his 'Spiderman' band-aid.

We also lost our upstairs tv to an unknown weapon. Although we don't really know what happened, the words "hockey stick" and "blocks" both came up. Good thing he's so cute!

4 comments:

janemensel said...

I love that Boy!!!! So cute!!

Brian and Kim said...

Yes, boys keep life super exciting. I'm glad he didn't need stitches. He is one cute little guy!!

Marianne said...

He's so cute. You are handling the TV thing better than I would have. How did Chad do? Mark would be livid.

About Us said...

Being mischievous makes him all the cuter :-)