Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Hanson Hotel

Our busy life continues! Last week we got a visit from Grandpa Dave. His high school girl's basketball team was playing in the state tournament, and we were able to go to one of the games with him. The kids had such a great time! I couldn't believe how Emily and Andrew sat still through the whole game. They were quite enthralled. Sarah really liked it too, and was following the score and asking questions about the players. I think that Savannah liked it too, but she doesn't enjoy sitting still for that long. She was climbing up and down the bleachers most of the time. On the way home Emily said, "That football game was so fun!" Well, we need to work on learning the different sports, but at least she enjoyed it!

Chad decided to try something new this week. I've never seen him with facial hair, but he decided to try growing a beard. It grew in really well, but it was short lived, and he shaved it after 2 weeks when Emily told him that his face was "yucky".


Then this past weekend Grandpa Rocky and Grandma Karen came to see us. We went on walks, saw a movie, played games, and went out to eat a lot. It was so nice to visit with them, and the kids enjoyed some quality grandparent time!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Emmy had her way about the facial hair--Chad you are much more handsome clean-shaven!! Looks like you had fun with the visitors--wish I could pop in for a day!!

Marianne said...

I like Chad with a beard. It makes him look older. Don't know if he'd think that's a good thing or not.