Andrew and Emily really liked the cow train and the swings. All of the kids loved the inflatable slides.
We even braved the corn maze. Jared and Andrew were buddies as we found our way through.
It's hard to see, but this is Karen and Jared at the top of the bridge in the corn maze.
We had a great weekend with Karen and Jared. Thanks to Karen for these great pictures, since I didn't have my camera with me for most of the weekend! What these pictures don't show is that we also played a lot of cards. We introduced Jared to the world of Rook, and I don't know if he will ever be the same! Karen has been such a great friend to me for so many years, and it was nice to get to know Jared better. We look forward to many more adventures with them!
1 comment:
So much fun!! I love getting together with life long friends and catching up. I'm glad you got to opportunity!
Your kids with the animals are adorable:D
Post a Comment