That is honestly a dream come true picture! I don't even try to take family pictures anymore because they are all nightmarish. Give all your kids a high five for me!
Holy cow that is darling! We have a similar family picture that my brother took on his mission. (We also have three girls and one boy). Such treasures!
So cute!!! I can't believe how much older your kids are looking these days. The twins are looking like big kids now instead of toddlers. I just wish kids could stay little just a bit longer. You have a beautiful family!
That is a miracle! We just took our family pictures and between Collin hiding from the camera and Clara trying to pose or make funny faces, I was ready to kill myself. Way to go on getting them all to smile and look at the camera!
6 comments:
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!
That is honestly a dream come true picture! I don't even try to take family pictures anymore because they are all nightmarish. Give all your kids a high five for me!
Wow. So cute! Andrew's hair is so cute! They all look so cute? Did I mention they were cute? CUUUUTE!!!
Holy cow that is darling! We have a similar family picture that my brother took on his mission. (We also have three girls and one boy). Such treasures!
So cute!!! I can't believe how much older your kids are looking these days. The twins are looking like big kids now instead of toddlers. I just wish kids could stay little just a bit longer. You have a beautiful family!
That is a miracle! We just took our family pictures and between Collin hiding from the camera and Clara trying to pose or make funny faces, I was ready to kill myself. Way to go on getting them all to smile and look at the camera!
Post a Comment