Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May Madness


Our month started out with Sarah's 9th birthday. It still amazes me that I have a 9-year-old! Sarah had a great day complete with dinner at Red Robin and a Barbie birthday cake. She got a Nintendo DS, and we rarely see her without it. We were glad to spend her special day with family, and I think that she felt sufficiently spoiled! As you can see, Emily also had fun at the party!





Savannah's class had an "Egg Drop" competition this month. Each of the kids had to package an uncooked egg, and then it was dropped off of the roof of the school to see if it could survive! We packed Savannah's egg in a box full of marshmallows, and it was a winner! She received the "Super Egg" award! Yeah Savannah!

Another exciting thing this month was that Savannah lost her first tooth! She pulled it out herself, and the tooth fairy brought her a dollar. She's finishing up kindergarten this month, and just seems to be growing up too fast!


Andrew and Emily have been loving the nice weather. They love to play on the driveway, and the other day Andrew took Emily for a "ride". They have so much energy that I can hardly keep up with them, so it's nice when they can burn some of that energy up outside!



And of course, Chad is still working hard to make all of the fun possible. Here is a picture of him with his little "mini-Chad". Aren't they the cutest guys you ever saw? I sure think so!

3 comments:

Rachel Hunzeker said...

He does look like a mini chad! So cute!!

janemensel said...

I just found your blog today--so cute of the kids--can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

About Us said...

Oh my heck. Both Phillip and I LOVE that picture of Andrew and Chad. Ha ha ha! He is such a little gentleman!